The Global Aquaponics And Hydroponic Systems Market Research Report provides a brief overview inclusive of the competitive landscape and key developments, policies, manufacturing costs, and processes. The report also provides the analysis of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue, and gross margins. The report further discusses in detail the driving factors influencing the growth of the market currently and in the coming years.
Food insecurity and rising global hunger index have impelled governments and companies to explore sustainable methods of alternative farming. Aquaponics and hydroponic systems of farming are cost-effective and have significantly higher yields than conventional farming, and this is a major factor driving growth of the global aquaponic and hydroponic systems and equipment market revenue.
However, regular monitoring of the system in order to maintain nutrient content and pH value of water is required, along with technical expertise in order to increase productivity. In addition, lack of awareness and knowledge about alternative farming practices in underdeveloped countries is another major cause hindering growth of the aquaponics and hydroponic systems and equipment market.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) segment is expected to expand at a significant revenue CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing need for maintaining suitable temperature and ventilation to improve productivity in aquaponics and hydroponic system.
- Nutrient film technique segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period, owing to its less initial cost and easy set up process, as well as non-requirement of a growing medium. Also, the recirculating water does not allow salt deposition and maintains the nutrient level of water.
- North America is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate in the global aquaponics and hydroponic systems and equipment market over the forecast period among other regions, due to presence of international and domestic aquaponics and hydroponic equipment providers such as Nelson and Pade Inc., Aquaponic Lynx LLC, and Hydrofarm LLC., in developed countries of the region.
- Some major companies profiled in the market report are BetterGrow Hydro Inc., American Hydroponics (AmHydro), GreenTech Agro LLC, Hydrofarm LLC., UrbanFarmers Ltd, Perth Aquaponics, Endless Food Systems, Aquaponic Lynx LLC, Nelson and Pade Inc. and Pegasus Agriculture Group.
- In August 2018, Hydrofarm LLC and Atmosphere entered into a strategic distribution partnership that aims to serve indoor horticulture and legal cannabis industries across North America.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/aquaponics-and-hydroponic-systems-and-equipment-market
Emergen Research has segmented global aquaponics and hydroponic systems and equipment market on the basis of equipment, technique, application, medium, and region:
- Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- LED Grow Lights
- Aeration System
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Irrigation Systems
- Water Pumps
- Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Wick System
- Nutrient Film Technique
- Deep-water Culture System
- Ebb and Flow System
- Media-filled Grow Bed
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Medium Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Coconut Coir
- Wood Chips
- Peat Moss
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Benefits of Purchasing aquaponics and hydroponic systems and equipment Market Reports:
Customer Satisfaction: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to address your questions.
Assured Quality: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
Incomparable Skills: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.