The sales of automotive ac compressor market share is estimated to grow at an average CAGR of 3.9% over the forecast period. The automotive AC compressor market size is projected to reach US$ 9,342.1 Mn in 2022, and is estimated to reach US$ 13,696.2 Mn in 2032.
Growing economic values in emerging countries, as well as rising purchasing power, are predicted to boost the rise of car ownership, hence driving the automotive AC compressor market share. However, high startup and instalment costs, as well as maintenance concerns, are anticipated to limit the sales of vehicle AC compressors. On the other hand, technological advancements and the introduction of new products are projected to drive the growth of the automotive AC compressor market size.
The increasing use of air conditioning in passenger vehicles in developing countries are likely to drive demand for automotive AC compressors during the forecast period. Furthermore, as environmental regulations tighten, vehicle makers are constantly discovering new ways to increase the fuel efficiency of compressors.
The expanding relevance of cars, such as electric and hybrid electric vehicles, is also speeding the number of new electric vehicle models in Europe, North America, Japan, and China, hence increasing sales of AC compressors.
In recent years, global warming has increased atmospheric temperature, boosting consumer demand for air conditioning in automobiles to create a more comfortable vehicle interior climate. Furthermore, increased attempts by vehicle makers to incorporate sophisticated controls in autos, as well as increased R&D spending, is anticipated to drive the automotive AC compressor market growth.
Request a Sample of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1695
Key Takeaways from Automotive AC Compressor Market
- By 2032, the automotive AC compressor market in the passenger car sector is expected to be worth almost USD 9 billion. Passenger cars segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate, owing to increased car sales in nations such as China and India. The proportion of passenger cars equipped with air conditioning is expected to surge.
- By 2032, the OEM segment is anticipated to control more than 95% of the automotive AC compressor market.
- Developing economies are spending heavily in the manufacturing sector in order to build strong export potential, which is leading to increasing car output.
- Due to its lower expensive than its competitors, the fixed displacement compressor category is expected to grow significantly across emerging nations.
- With a high revenue share, Asia Pacific dominates the vehicle AC compressor industry. This is due to rising automobile sales in emerging economies, particularly China and India.
- The APAC automotive AC compressor sector is likely to advance due to improved infrastructure and increased disposable income of the middle-class population.
- Europe has the second largest share of the automotive AC compressor market, with a revenue of 22%. This is due to the region is headquarters for major automotive OEMs.
- By 2032, North America is anticipated to account for more than 15% of the automotive AC compressor market. The increased use of automotive AC compressors in this region is linked to a rise in the number of automobiles on the road as well as individual purchasing power in the United States and Canada.
“The cost of air conditioning systems has risen due to higher technological advancements in terms of performance and efficiency. During the projected period, this is expected to promote the growth of the automotive AC compressor market.”– FMI Analyst
Competition Landscape in the Automotive AC Compressor Market
The competition among automobile AC compressor key players is severe. As a result, automotive AC compressor market share is predicted to rise due to the industry’s significant technical advancements. Furthermore, the leading players are expanding their spending in research and development (R&D) efforts in order to provide clients with more efficient and cost-effective goods.
The key players in the automotive AC compressor market are:
Yantai Shougang TD Automotive Compressor Co. Ltd., HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co., Zhajiang Santian A/C compressor Co. Ltd., Toyota Industries, TD Automotive Compressor, Gardner Denver, Delphi PLC., SANDEN USA, Denso Auto Corporation, Michigan Automotive Compressor Inc., General Auto, OMEGA Environmental Technologies, Valeo S.A., Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Highly Marelli Holdings Co. Ltd., Dunair Smiths Manufacturing PTY Ltd., Behr Hella Service GmbH, Keihin Corporation, Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, SANTIAN A/C COMPRESSOR CO. LTD., etc.
Recent Developments in the Automotive AC Compressor Market:
- MAHLE GmbH acquired the air conditioning business from Keihin Corporation in Japan in February 2021, and the four US production facilities and one development centre are currently being incorporated into the MAHLE Group.
- Marelli Corporation struck an agreement with Shanghai Highly (Group) Co. in September 2020. Highly Marelli Holdings Co., Ltd., to form a joint venture. Ltd., which is expected to focus especially on the electrification of compressors, HVAC equipment, electric-driven compressor (EDC) systems, and other components.
Key Segments Profiled in the Automotive AC Compressor Market Survey
- Scroll Type Compressor
- Rotary Type Compressor
By Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
By Product Type:
- Fixed Displacement Type
- Continuous Variable Displacement Type
- Electrically Operated
By Sales Channel:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer