Acne and acne scar are the one of major reasons for consulting dermatologists in Jayanagar, Bangalore with very high expectations of resolution. Many approaches them only after they have faced failure with home remedies, friends’ suggestion and self-medication. Looking into severity, dermatosurgical procedures are advised for diminishing the scars and rejuvenating the skin structurally and aesthetically. One of the most widely considered procedure is Chemical Peeling that offers successful clinical responses and higher satisfaction score.
How Does Chemical Peelings Work At Epiderma?
Chemical peeling Treatment in Jayanagar, Bangalore is a skin peeling procedure where chemical solutions capable of exfoliating or peeling the skin are used for treating acne, acne scar and many other skin disorders. The depth of skin peeling directly depends upon the degree of severity of skin disorder. It is one of the safest, easy to perform and efficacious way of rejuvenating skin with minimal downtime. And in some cases, it is also considered as adjunct treatment for acne & acne scar treatment in Bangalore. Many times, skin is primed prior to the chemical peeling session with topical creams for few days to few weeks.
- Superficial level of chemical peeling is considered for improving the skin appearance in terms of skin colour, tone and texture in the face, neck, chest, hand area adding enhanced fresh look.
- Medium level of chemical peeling is used for treating depressed acne scar (atropic), fine lines, wrinkles / freckles and moderate level skin discolouration.
- Deep level of chemical peeling involves reaching middle layer of skin in order to treat shallow scars, age spots and freckles.
The selection of the appropriate chemical peeling agent is done based upon the skin condition and objective. Some solutions are effective in treating the acne with its comedolytic effect while some increases the collagen depositions, decreasing the depth of acne scars. And some are responsible for re-epithelialization of skin resulting in increased volume of collagen and other factors responsible for fresh rejuvenated look.
Sensitive skins with acne / dry skin or rosacea are treated with gentle treatment procedure – Jet peeling where pressurized streams of air penetrating the deep layers of skin for deep cleansing and delivering serum. Serum contains agents that bring about exfoliation/comedolytic/ keratolytic action.
Here are the Post Chemical Peeling Skin Care Steps:
- Follow the medication for prevention of infection and expediting the healing
- Icepack application for dealing with mild discomfort and edema
- Application of the white petroleum for promoting the re-epithelialization
- While going out of home, application of sunscreen is must and use physical barriers like scarf for covering the face or umbrella
Type of Chemical Peelings & its healing time:
- Superficial Peeling: 5-7 days
- Medium Peeling: 12-14 days
- Deep Peeling: 20-21 days
Benefits of Chemical Peeling:
- Removes dead skin and brings out the fresh-looking skin
- Uniformity of skin colour and texture
- Treats acne, acne scar, freckle, wrinkles, age spots, sun burn,
- Corrects melasma
- Day care procedure
- It can be combined as adjunct treatment with other dermato-surgical procedures for better results with minimal downtime.
For more information visit: https://www.epiderma.in and also to book an appointment call us @ 6364846162