- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Honolulu (HNL)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Portland (PDX)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Orlando (MCO)
You can find a list of all of Alaska Airlines’ destinations on their website. To search for flights to the United States, you can visit their website and enter your desired travel dates, departure city, and arrival city. You can also specify your preferred airline, cabin class, and number of passengers.
Compare Alaska Airlines Flight Prices
We can help you compare Alaska Airlines flight prices. Here are some things to keep in mind when comparing flight prices:
- The departure and arrival cities.
- The dates of travel.
- The number of passengers.
- The cabin class (economy, premium economy, business class, first class).
- The type of fare (saver, main, first class).
- The baggage allowance.
- The change and cancellation policies.
You can compare Alaska Airlines flight prices on their website. You can also use a flight search engine like Google Flights or Kayak to compare prices from different airlines.
Here is an example of how to compare Alaska Airlines flight prices on their website:
- Go to the Alaska Airlines website.
- Click on the “Flights” tab.
- Enter your desired travel dates, departure city, and arrival city.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- The results page will show you a list of flights from your chosen cities.
- You can compare the prices of different flights by clicking on the “Price” column.
- You can also compare the other details of the flights, such as the cabin class, baggage allowance, and change and cancellation policies.
View Alaska Airlines Flight Status
On the Alaska Airlines website: Go to the Alaska Airlines website and click on the “Flight Status” tab. Enter your flight number and the date of travel, and click on the “Search” button. The results page will show you the status of your flight, including the departure and arrival times, the current location of the aircraft, and any delays or cancellations.
On the Alaska Airlines mobile app: The Alaska Airlines mobile app also has a flight status feature. Open the app and click on the “Flight Status” tab. Enter your flight number and the date of travel, and the app will show you the status of your flight.
On a third-party flight tracking website: There are many third-party flight tracking websites that can also be used to view the status of Alaska Airlines flights. Some popular options include FlightAware, FlightRadar24, and Google Flights.
To view the status of an Alaska Airlines flight on a third-party flight tracking website, simply enter the flight number and the date of travel into the search bar. The website will then show you the status of your flight, including the departure and arrival times, the current location of the aircraft, and any delays or cancellations.
Alaska Airlines is a major American airline that offers flights to destinations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Hawaiian Islands. The airline has a reputation for good customer service and on-time performance. Alaska Airlines flights are also known for their generous baggage allowance and in-flight amenities.