According to a recent market analysis by Future Market Insights, the automotive front end module market is expected to reach US$ 22.29 billion in value by 2032. A CAGR of 6.3% is anticipated in the market during the forecast period.
Rising prevalence of Internet of Things (IoT) has a substantial impact on the automotive front end module market growth. Due to the expansion of smart technology, stakeholders have also invested in the development of automotive components that help customers stay connected with other users in automobiles.
OEMs are a desirable sales channel for front end components for automobiles. The ORM channel is additionally anticipated to support market expansion. Therefore, vehicle front end module market key players should anticipate opportunities by utilizing the OEM channel in order to achieve sustainability and greater profitability.
Additionally, the modularization of the product architecture is strongly related to the product design. The FEM modularization is growing in demand, which is likely to accelerate the demand for automotive front end modules.
This implementation is predominantly found in the U.S. automotive industry and is expected to contribute greatly to the worldwide market growth.
Modernizing automotive components, however, can be a significant market-size hurdle. In contrast to fuel economy and emissions, there have been more government mandates and restrictions, which were supposed to open up new business opportunities for the automotive front end module market.
- The automotive front end module market is likely to have a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period.
- The automotive front end module market is currently holding a valuation of US$ 12.13 billion
- The automotive front end module market is expected to reach a value of US$ 22.29 billion through 2032.
- With an appropriate revenue of 20%, North America leads the gradually expanding global automotive front end module market.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold the largest share for the automotive front end module market.
- Europe is the second-largest market for automobile front end modules, with a revenue share of 35%.
Key players & Startup Contribution
OEMs are putting more of an emphasis on modularization for effective production and vehicle weight reduction to increase fuel efficiency, as well as increased concerns for passenger safety. The main players are concentrating on getting a competitive edge and expanding their market presence.
Mahle Gmbh, Faurecia, Hyundai Mobis, Valeo S.A., Denso Corporation, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Magna International Inc., Smrpbv, Sl Corporation, Montaplast Gmbh, Wheel Movers (India) Pvt. Ltd., Batsons Industries, Inteva Products, Plastic Omnium, Minda Vast Access Systems Pvt. Ltd., Hanon Systems, Hbpo Group, Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Samvardhana Motherson Group, Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co. Ltd., Prabha Engineering Pvt. Ltd, Strattec Security Co., U-Shin Ltd., Shivani Locks Pvt. Ltd., Brose Fahrzeugteile Gmbh & Co., Etc are major players in the automotive front end module market.
By Product Type:
- Fan Condenser
- Internal Air Cooler
- Radiator Core Support
- Oil Cooler
- Front Grill
- Front Active Grill
- Horn Assembly
- Hose Assembly
- Bracket Assembly
- Automotive Air Quality Sensor
- Crash Management System
By Vehicle Type:
- They are a US-based firm that uses V2G communication to create a multi-modal charging network for micro-mobility. They offer intelligent charging hubs with built-in car adapters.
- Following the acquisition of Faurecia’s Exterior System division in July 2016, Plastic Omnium boosted its automotive FEM market position in the nation.
- Officials from Valeo North America stated in June 2017 that they would invest US$25 million to expand their plant in Smyrna, Tennessee. The Smyrna facility expanded 130,000 square feet. to the existing area. The factory creates HVAC goods, as well as active grill shutters and front-end components.