Your HP printer needs to function flawlessly in order to print proactively. Your printer may occasionally become inoperable due to technical or external problems. Also, an offline printer prevents you from completing your printing work. If that applies to your HP printer, then you don’t need to worry because we have answers to all of your problems. We work to Hp Printer Offline Fix a variety of printing issues with your HP Printer that you could be experiencing lately with informative articles and tailored service.
Why Does My HP Printer Keep Going Offline
If the Hp Printer Offline notification on your HP printer appears repeatedly, there may be a problem with your wireless connectivity. There are a number of potential causes for HP printer wireless connectivity troubles. When you have to print your most significant official documents, this problem becomes even more annoying. Both wired and wireless HP Printer models are susceptible to this offline printer issue. You may either use the assistance of HP printer professionals or the below troubleshooting steps to obtain the ideal resolution for the offline printer issue.
Steps To Stop My HP Printer From Going Offline
You must be wondering, “How can I get my printer online now that I know the most likely cause?” right? Therefore let’s look forward to the steps provided below to get the HP printer back online. You will learn about the entire procedure for converting HP printers from offline to online. Have a look at this:
Solution 1: Check Cables To Solve HP Printer Offline Issues
- You must first verify that all of the wires are securely connected to your printer.
- Plug in the USB cords firmly after checking both ends.
- Make sure the Ethernet wire is properly attached if your printer is linked that way.
- If you discover any issues with the existing cable, try using a different cable.
- If you are connecting wirelessly, make sure your Wi-Fi is operational.
Solution 2: Check the connectivity with HP Print and Scan Doctor.
Downloading HP Print and Scan Doctor, software designed exclusively to address the HP printer offline issue, is the best option if you want to check the connectivity of your printer. To learn the procedure, adhere to the steps below:
- Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor first.
- Run the programme after that.
- After it opens, pick your printer by clicking Start.
- Turn off your printer and try again if the printer you are selecting is not in the list.
- If there’s a connection issue, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor’s instructions.
- If you are prompted to enable printer updates, choose Yes.
- Choose Yes if you are prompted to set your HP printer as the default printer.
- Try printing again, but if your printer is still not working, move on to the next step.
Solution 3: Manually bring an HP printer online from offline
- Shut down your printer, then restart it by turning it back on.
- Make that the printer is correctly connected to your computer.
- Use a user account that has “Manage Printers” rights to the printer to access your computer.
- Click “Devices and Printers” after selecting “Start.”
- To view the print spooler window, right-click the printer and choose “See What’s Printing.”
- Make sure that “Use Printer Offline” has a checkmark assigned by clicking “Printer” and choosing that option.
- If there is a check in the box, click on it to remove it. click “Use Printer Online” next.
Solution 4: Remove Pending Printing Jobs
- Choose the Windows or Start icon.
- Click Devices after choosing Settings.
- Choose your printer after opening the Printers and Scanners section.
- “See what’s printing” is selected when you right-click the printer.
- Choose and delete all pending printing jobs from the window.
- Click Print once more, and this time choose “Use Printer Online”.
Restart your printer now to check to see if it is printing or not. If not, proceed to the following action.
Solution 5: Manually configure Windows to use the HP printer as the default printer
In order for your computer to connect to your HP printer, make sure that it is set as the default printer. Your screen will display “HP printer is offline issue” as a result. So take the following actions:
- Open the search window on your computer, type “devices,” and the window will appear.
- Choose Printers & Scanners from the list after that.
- Uncheck the option next to “Let Windows manage my default printer” if it is checked.
- Choose your printer’s name from the list of printers and click Manage.
- Set as default may be found under Manage your device.
- Now try printing.
References: How To Fix Hp Printer Offline