The Global Needle Coke Market research study published by Emergen research is an extensive collection of insightful information about the Needle Coke industry. The report covers the Needle Coke Market segmentation along with a detailed outline of the Needle Coke market size with regards to volume and valuation. The report provides comprehensive coverage of the Needle Coke market scenario for the current period and forecast timeline of 2021-2028. The Needle Coke market report contains an in-depth analysis of the historical, current, and projected revenues for every industry vertical, segment, end-use industries, applications, and regions.
The needle coke market size is expected to reach 2,075.51 Kilotons in 2028 in terms of volume consumed and register a steady CAGR of 10.55% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Needle coke market revenue growth is driven by factors such as increasing usage in production of graphite electrodes for the steel industry and shift towards electric and hybrid vehicles. Needle coke is a premium grade, high value petroleum coke used in the manufacturing of graphite electrodes of very low Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE) for the Electric Arc Furnaces (EAFs) widely deployed in the steel industry. These electrodes are used to melt steel scrap.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/242
The research report on the Needle Coke market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the Needle Coke business sphere.
Some major players in the market report include Asbury Carbons Inc., Baosteel Corporation, Graftech International Ltd., Indian Oil Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Nippon Steel Chemical & Material Co. Ltd., Phillips 66 Company, Posco Chemical, Sumitomo Corporation, Shandong Weijiao Holding Group Co. Ltd., and CNPC Jinzhou Petrochemical.
The global Needle Coke market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the Needle Coke sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/242
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Petroleum-based needle coke segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. This is a crucial ingredient used in the production of synthetic graphite electrodes for EAFs used in the steel industry and in lithium-ion battery anode material.
- Super-premium grade segment among the grade segments accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Super-premium grade needle coke is being increasingly adopted owing to its low sulfur content and exceptional inherent properties. It exhibits low puffing rate, low coefficient of thermal expansion, and larger particle size, which allow 5% higher productivity in steel recycling.
- Graphite electrodes segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Graphite has various properties such as high thermal conductivity and is resistant to heat. It is used under harsh conditions, such as in high-temperature settings and applications, and is therefore desired to have low thermal expansion coefficients, which makes it ideal for usage as main heating elements in EAFs.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/needle-coke-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global needle coke market on the basis of product type, grade, application, end-use, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilotons; 2018-2028)
- Coal-based Needle Coke
- Petroleum-Based Needle Coke
- Shaft Calciner
- Rotary Kiln
- Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilotons; 2018-2028)
- Intermediate Grade
- Premium Grade
- Super-Premium Grade
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilotons; 2018-2028)
- Graphite Electrodes
- Silicon Metal and Ferroalloys
- Lithium-ion Anode
- Carbon Black
- Rubber Compounds
- Other Applications
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilotons; 2018-2028)
- Aluminum and Steel Industry
- Other End-use
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, Volume, Kilotons; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest Of MEA
- North America
Overview of the Needle Coke Market Report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview, and Opportunities
- Analysis of the Manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price analysis
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Extensive profiling of the key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share, and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
- In-depth analysis of the risks, restraints, and limitations in the Needle Coke industry
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Battery Materials Market
3D Printing Metal Market
Liquid Fertilizers Market
Water Treatment Chemicals Market
3D Printing Plastic Market
Synthetic Rubber Market
Light Weapons Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-needle-coke-market