The packaging suction cup market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2022 to 2032. Additionally, it is predicted that the global market for packaging suction cups will grow from US$ 8.4 billion in 2022 to US$ 16.22 billion in 2032.
As smart labels and digital printing for packaging have grown in popularity, the market for packaging suction cups has been adopting automation to boost efficiency.
Companies are working to create effective and cutting-edge packing technology in response to the demand for equipment that can do all tasks, from labelling and wrapping to shaping packaging items.Vacuum cups or suction cups have generated buzz due to the increased emphasis on avoiding human interference in the packaging business, which has increased sales of packaging suction cups. Regardless of other cheap materials, commodities, and fill levels, it enables easy handling of bags, boxes, and complex-shaped products reliably in an automated process, increasing demand for packaging suction cups.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10718
What are the Growth Propellers for the Packaging Suction Cups Market?
Manufacturers contributing to the worldwide packaging suction cups market remain focused on improving the functionality and suitability of suction cups to all shapes and sizes of packaging products. In order to set their product unique in the market along with boosting sales of packaging suction cups most of the market players are experimenting with innovative materials.
In addition to adopting product-level innovation strategy, manufacturers of packaging suction cups, catering to the packaging industry, are focusing on identifying and leveraging white spaces in application of their products that has also surged the demand for packaging suction cups in the global market.
What is the Competitive Outlook for the Packaging Suction Cups Market?
- Adams Manufacturing Corporation,
- All-Vac Industries, Inc.,
- ANVER Corporation,
- Coval Inc.,
- J. Schmalz GmbH,
- Piab AB,
- VacMotion Inc.,
- Vi-Cas Manufacturing Company, and
- William B. Rudow, Inc.
are the prominent competitors mentioned in the packaging suction cups market survey.
Recent Developments in the Packaging Suction Cups Market
- PIAB (a Swedish-based global manufacturer of gripping, lifting, and moving solutions) will offer piGRIP suction cups in December 2020. Suction cups are available in a variety of diameter ranges to accommodate a wide range of picking applications.
- Recently, Piab Ab introduced Kenos® KVG series of vacuum grippers with suction cups, specially designed for objects with wet or oily surfaces.
- In September 2019, Schmalz introduced a new line of packaging suction cups made of ElastoDur material for handling abrasive cardboard boxes and rigid packaged products.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-10718