The Parenteral Nutrition Market is segmented, By Type (Carbohydrates, Parenteral Lipid Emulsion, Single Dose Amino Acid Solution, Trace Elements, Vitamins, and Minerals), Application (Premature Infants, Neonates and Children, Geriatrics, Chronic Disease Patients), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World).
The parenteral nutrition market growth is driven by:
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases due to changing lifestyles and unhealthy eating habits.
- Expanding the geriatric populace across geographies.
- The presence of many malnourished children and a high natality rate.
- Rising demand for new product development is likely to create lucrative opportunities for the companies operating in the global market.
North American market accounted for a revenue share of more than 40% in 2021 and is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period. The segment growth is primarily attributed to the presence of advanced healthcare facilities coupled with the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases. The market growth in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to be driven by growing healthcare expenditure and increasing incidences of fatalities due to malnutrition.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 virus has affected the growth of the healthcare industry significantly. Stringent lockdown measures and restricted movement of people affected the product supply. However, the demand for vitamins increased to boost immunity.
Critical Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the key trends in the global market?
- How the market (and its various sub-segments) has grown in the last five years and what would be the growth rate in the next five years?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the global market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the major vendors to lead in the global market?
- What is the market share of the top vendors?
Custom Research: Stratview research offers custom research services across sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing & procurement, target screening, and others, please send your inquiry at email@example.com
What we do-
Stratview Research is a global market research and consulting company. We provide unmatched quality of offerings to our clients existing globally. We at Stratview Research are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Automotive, and Chemicals, etc. among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on ground-breaking technologies, high growing markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities.