Stratview Research delivers key insights on the global Printed Cartons Market. According to Stratview Research, the market is segmented By Material (Paperboard, Corrugated Board, Kraft Board, Coated Paper, Liquid Board), By End-Use (Transportation, Electrical & Electronics, Construction, Consumer Goods, Food & Beverage, Packaging), and Region.
The report also covers the Covid impact on the market. Covid-19 has impacted the market dynamics, competition, and global supply chain. The revenues have gone down in 2020 and an uptrend is witnessed from 2021.
The report suggests that the overall Printed Cartons market is projected to grow from USD 338.6 billion in 2020 to USD 485.8 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of over 6.3% during the forecast period.
Market Segments’ Analysis
Based on material, the global printed cartons market has been classified into paperboard, corrugated board, kraft board, coated paper, and liquid board. Under these, the corrugated board segment held the largest market share of more than 53% in 2020 and is likely to grow at a considered CAGR during the forecast period. It is widely used across the hardware & electronic industry for its benefits such as excellent shock resistance, moisture resistance, and sustainability, thereby bolstering the segment growth.
By region, the European market held a significant market share of almost 21% in 2020 and is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR in the coming years. Europe has one of the largest personal care industry contributors, mainly owing to significant innovations and the presence of a large number of SMEs as well as big companies in the region. Also, the packaging and e-commerce sectors are booming thus offering lucrative opportunities to the market players in the region.
The following are some of the key players in the Printed Cartons Market:
- All Packaging Company (US)
- Amcor (Switzerland)
- Ariba & Company (India)
- D S Smith (UK)
- Guangzhou Yifeng Printing & Packaging Company (China)
- Huhtamaki Group (Finland)
- Lithoflex (US)
- Refresco Group (Netherlands)
- SIG Combibloc (Switzerland)
- Winston Packaging (US)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The report answers several questions related to the market. The user can get to know the answers to the following questions…
- What is the global demand for Printed Cartons Market in terms of revenue?
- Which are the prominent players in the market?
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
- What are the driving factors fuelling the growth of the market?
- Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
- How did the Covid19 impacted the market?
- How long will it take to recover from the Covid impact?
Why Stratview Research?
- Exhaustive qualitative and quantitative data
- Uninterrupted post-sales support
- Appropriate market trend and forecast analysis.
- All-inclusive report
- Decent price-performance ratio
- Reliable data
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities.
- Customised report services
Get a free sample report here: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/2545/printed-cartons-market.html#form
About Us –
Stratview Research is a leading global market research firm providing expert research solutions, trusted by clients worldwide. To keep our clients ahead of the curve, we provide data backed by extensive market research and in-depth industry knowledge. The broad spectrum of integrated insights is referred to, and cited by press releases, interview with key players, white papers, journals, etc. Stratview research also offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing and procurement, target screening, and others, please connect with our team.
Get in touch with us for more details –
Call: +1-313-307-4176 Or Mail Us: email@example.com