Amazon DOP-C01 Reliable Test Labs See your sales in our admin area and get paid, Amazon DOP-C01 Reliable Test Labs Time is flying and the exam date is coming along, which is sort of intimidating considering your status of review process, Our DOP-C01 Testing Engine will Save your DOP-C01 Exam Score so you can Review it later to improve your results.Saving Your Exam NotesSaving Your Exam Notes, Yes, after you purchase Amazon DOP-C01 exam dumps, you can enjoy FREE update in ONE year.
Cloud PublicPrive and Hybrid) Yesbelieve it or tsome have New DOP-C01 Test Cost declared cloud deadalong with hybrid cloudprive cloud ong othersoh well, In order to meet all demands of all customers, our company has employed a lot of excellent experts and professors in the field to design and compile the DOP-C01 test dump with a high quality.
Adoption of satellite navigation and electronic New DOP-C01 Braindumps Questions shipment tracking in transportation, In this article, Jeff Hughes warns that your price ofadmission to charging a higher price for your iPad Latest DOP-C01 Exam Pattern app is using the new functionality found in the iPad, especially the larger screen size.
Author Terry White shares his likes and dislikes (https://www.pass4guide.com/aws-certified-devops-engineer-professional-real-dumps-10322.html) of Apple’s new MobileMe service, See your sales in our admin area and get paid, Time is flying and the exam date is coming Valid DOP-C01 Exam Pattern along, which is sort of intimidating considering your status of review process.
Get 100% Real Exam DOP-C01 Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the DOP-C01 Exam!
Our DOP-C01 Testing Engine will Save your DOP-C01 Exam Score so you can Review it later to improve your results.Saving Your Exam NotesSaving Your Exam Notes.
Yes, after you purchase Amazon DOP-C01 exam dumps, you can enjoy FREE update in ONE year, If you need special samples, Email us at Pass4guide, Nothing is more useful than to have pre-exam assessment of your preparation.
Click “Upload” 4, Our DOP-C01 exam materials allow you to have greater protection on your dreams, DOP-C01 exam materials are valid and high-quality, We transcend other similar peers for so many years in quality and accuracy.
DOP-C01 dumps at Pass4guide are always kept up to date, And they all appreciate the help of our DOP-C01 exam pass-sure files; we also appreciate your trust in our DOP-C01 exam pass-sure files.
Download AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 36
A Development team is building more than 40 applications. Each app is a three-tiered web application based on an ELB Application Load Balancer, Amazon EC2, and Amazon RDS. Because the applications will be used internally, the Security team wants to allow access to the 40 applications only from the corporate network and block access from external IP addresses. The corporate network reaches the internet through proxy servers.
The proxy servers have 12 proxy IP addresses that are being changed one or two times per month. The Network Infrastructure team manages the proxy servers; they upload the file that contains the latest proxy IP addresses into an Amazon S3 bucket. The DevOps Engineer must build a solution to ensure that the applications are accessible from the corporate network.
Which solution achieves these requirements with MINIMAL impact to application development, MINIMAL operational effort, and the LOWEST infrastructure cost?
- A. Ensure that all the applications are hosted in the same Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). Otherwise, consolidate the applications into a single VPC. Establish an AWS Direct Connect connection with an active/standby configuration. Change the ELB security groups to allow only inbound HTTPS connections from the corporate network IP addresses.
- B. Implement a Python script with the AWS SDK for Python (Boto), which downloads the S3 object that contains the proxy IP addresses, scans the ELB security groups, and updates them to allow only HTTPS inbound from the given IP addresses. Launch an EC2 instance and store the script in the instance. Use a cron job to execute the script daily.
- C. Enable ELB security groups to allow HTTPS inbound access from the Internet. Use Amazon Cognito to integrate the company’s Active Directory as the identity provider. Change the 40 applications to integrate with Amazon Cognito so that only company employees can log into the application. Save the user access logs to Amazon CloudWatch Logs to record user access activities
- D. Implement an AWS Lambda function to read the list of proxy IP addresses from the S3 object and to update the ELB security groups to allow HTTPS only from the given IP addresses. Configure the S3 bucket to invoke the Lambda function when the object is updated. Save the IP address list to the S3 bucket when they are changed.
NEW QUESTION 37
Currently, your deployment process consists of setting your load balancer to point to a maintenance page, turning off ea web application servers, deploying your code, turning the web application servers back on, and removing the maintenance page.
Working with your development team, you’ve agreed that performing rolling deployments of your software would provide a better user experience and a more agile deployment process.
Which techniques could you use to provide a cost-effective rolling deployment process? Choose
- A. Re-deploy your application using an AWS CloudFormation template with Auto Scaling group, and use update policies to provide rolling updates.
- B. Use the Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) API to write a service to return a list of servers based on the tags for the application that needs deployment, and use Amazon Simple Queue Service to queue up all servers for a rolling deployment.
- C. Using Amazon Simple Workflow Service, create a workflow application that talks to the Amazon EC2 API to deploy your new code in a rolling fashion.
- D. Re-deploy your application on an AWS OpsWorks stack, and take advantage of OpsWorks rolling deployments.
- E. Re-deploy your application on AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and use Elastic Beanstalk rolling deployments.
- F. Re-deploy your application using an AWS CloudFormation template, launch a new CloudFormation stack during each deployment, and then tear down the old stack.
NEW QUESTION 38
What storage driver does Docker generally recommend that you use if it is available?
- A. aufs
- B. zfs
- C. btrfs
- D. overlay
After you have read the storage driver overview, the next step is to choose the best storage driver for your workloads. In making this decision, there are three high-level factors to consider:
If multiple storage drivers are supported in your kernel, Docker has a prioritized list of which storage driver to use if no storage driver is explicitly configured, assuming that the prerequisites for that storage driver are met:
If aufs is available, default to it, because it is the oldest storage driver. However, it is not universally available.
NEW QUESTION 39
A company uses AWS CodePipeline to manage and deploy infrastructure as code. The infrastructure is defined in AWS CloudFormation templates and is primarily comprised of multiple Amazon EC2 instances and Amazon RDS databases. The Security team has observed many operators creating inbound security group rules with a source CIDR of 0 0 0 0/0 and would like to proactively stop the deployment of rules with open CIDRs The DevOps Engineer will implement a predeptoyment step that runs some security checks over the CloudFormation template before the pipeline processes it. This check should allow only inbound security group rules with a source CIDR of 0.0.0.0/0 if the rule has the description “Security Approval Ref XXXXX (where XXXXX is a preallocated reference). The pipeline step should fail if this condition is not met and the deployment should be blocked How should this be accomplished?
- A. Create an AWS Config rule that is triggered on creation or edit of resource type EC2 SecurityGroup.
This rule should call an AWS Lambda function to send a failure notification if the security group has any rules with a source CIDR of 0.0.0.0/0 without a description referencing a security approval.
- B. Enable a SCP in AWS Organizations. The policy should deny access to the API call Create Security GroupRule if the rule specifies 0.0.0.0/0 without a description referencing a security approval
- C. Add an initial stage to CodePipeline called Security Check. This stage should call an AWS Lambda function that scans the CloudFormation template and fails the pipeline if it finds 0.0.0.0/0 in a security group without a description referencing a security approval
- D. Modify the IAM role used by CodePipeline. The IAM policy should deny access.
NEW QUESTION 40
A DevOps Engineer is designing a deployment strategy for a web application. The application will use an Auto Scaling group to launch Amazon EC2 instances using an AMI. The same infrastructure will be deployed in multiple environments (development, test, and quality assurance). The deployment strategy should meet the following requirements:
* Minimize the startup time for the instance
* Allow the same AMI to work in multiple environments
* Store secrets for multiple environments securely
How should this be accomplished?
- A. Preconfigure the AMI by installing all the software and configuration for all environments. Configure Auto Scaling to tag the instances at launch with their environment. Use the Amazon EC2 user data to trigger an AWS Lambda function that reads the instance ID and then reconfigures the setting for the proper environment. Use the AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store to store the secrets using AWS KMS.
- B. Preconfigure the AMI by installing all the software using AWS Systems Manager automation and configure Auto Scaling to tag the instances at launch with their specific environment. Then use a bootstrap script in user data to read the tags and configure settings for the environment. Use the AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store to store the secrets using AWS KMS.
- C. Preconfigure the AMI using an AWS Lambda function that launches an Amazon EC2 instance, and then runs a script to install the software and create the AMI. Configure an Auto Scaling lifecycle hook to determine which environment the instance is launched in, and, based on that finding, run a configuration script. Save the secrets on an .ini file and store them in Amazon S3. Retrieve the secrets using a configuration script in EC2 user data.
- D. Use a standard AMI from the AWS Marketplace. Configure Auto Scaling to detect the current environment. Install the software using a script in Amazon EC2 user data. Use AWS Secrets Manager to store the credentials for all environments.
NEW QUESTION 41