During the forecast period 2022-2032, the truck bedliner market is expected to grow at a value of 4.5% CAGR, according to Future Market Insights. By the year 2032, the global market for truck bedliner is expected to rise up to a market valuation of US$ 777.73 Million. Growth of the truck bedliner market can be credited to increase in transport activities and development in the DIY truck bedliner market.
Bulk cargo safety is crucial for both private and business use. As a result, manufacturers now include safety features and components in their automobiles as a result of protection rules. Truck bedliners now have significant potential thanks to the global expansion of the automotive industry.
Truck bedliners give a truck bed’s interior protection and a nonslip surface. The rise in production of medium and heavy-duty trucks is driving up demand for truck covers in the automotive sector. For truck bed suppliers, the Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe regions remain key target areas.
From 2017-2021, the truck bedliner market registered a CAGR of 3.5%. the pandemic played a key role in shaping the landscape for truck bedliner market. This is owing to the non-functioning of several end user industries that affected the demand for truck bedliners. On the other hand, the sales of truck bedliners increased due to the increasing demand for transporting of medical equipment across the globe.
North America and Europe are the major contributing regions to truck bedliners market. This is owing to the strong presence of transportation and logistics industry in North America and automotive industry in Europe. Post-pandemic, the demand for truck bedliners has increased exponentially and is expected to grow in the upcoming forecast period 2022-2032.
For more information: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/truck-bedliners-market
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By product, drop-in bedliners are expected to possess 45% market share for truck bedliners in 2022.
- By product, spray-out bedliners are expected to possess 35% market share for truck bedliners in 2022.
- North America is expected to possess 40% market share for truck bedliners market.
- Europe is expected to possess 35% market share for truck bedliners market in 2022.
- Germany is expected to register 4.5% CAGR for truck bedliners in the assessment period 2022-2032.
- S. is expected to register a CAGR of 4% for truck bedliners in the forecast period 2022-2032.
“The growth of the automotive industry along with increase in transportation and the logistics industry is expected to drive the growth of the truck bedliners market,” states an FMI analyst.
Top Global truck bed liner companies are Aeroklas, Rhino Linings, Toff Liner, Panda Corporation, LINE-X, Homestead Products, Ultimate Linings, Industrial Polymers, Scorpion, Rugged Liner and Dual Liner
- LINE-X, a key player in the truck bedliner market is focusing on offering environmentally-friendly and VOC-free bedliners along with providing custom colour options. Moreover, the company is customizing the same according to the need of end user industries.
- Rhino Linings, another key player in the truck bedliner market is focusing on manufacturing drop-in bedliners that have a permanent bond and offer no cracking, bubbling or peeling in the long run.
Key Segments Profiled in the Truck Bedliner Industry Survey
- Drop-in Bedliners
- Spray-out Bedliners
- Aluminium Carpet
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global truck bedliner market, presenting historical analysis from 2017 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of product (Drop-in Bedliners, Spray-out Bedliners), by material (Polyurethanes, Aluminium Carpet, Other) and regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, MEA)